Spoken English Class in Pune
Want to be fluent in English but tired of taking number of classes that teach the same old grammar rules? 3DOT Technology have logical things which can help you be fluent in English.
At 3DOT Technology, our goal is to help non native English speakers improve English speaking naturally. We do not teach boring grammar theory lessons. Instead, we find you a Native English teacher who will work with you as a Conversation partner. Most of our students see a significant improvement in English speaking within 3 weeks. Watch English Videos, Listen to Audiobooks, Expand your Active Vocabulary, Don’t memorize grammar.
There’s no special trick to becoming fluent in English that will make it quick and easy. Learning is about repetition. Whichever method that you choose and enjoy, just do it frequently on a routine basis and you certainly will improve your skill without even realizing it. It’s going to take time and work. But if you’re willing to practice with Native English
Experienced & Certified Trainer
Lead the Change
As a Certified Professional in 3DOT Technology, you will develop core competencies that will empower you to manage the future needs of your organization.
You will earn a specialized credential focused on the role of the business leader and the skills needed to manage business and training performance. You will gain new tools and abilities to demonstrate your expertise in training management and to push your career in training and development to the next level.
Innovative Teaching Methodologies
Innovative methods of teaching are a goal of 3DOT Technology. Trainers and students in ways that keep them engaged and interested in the material can sometimes be a challenge. In the short-attention span world we live in, it can be harder than ever to keep candidates excited and engrossed in learning. 3DOT Technology provide visualization, technology tools and active learning methods.
Applying innovative learning and attention-management techniques to classes is a win-win for both students and teachers.
3DOT Technology provides training services at affordable fee. We use best innovative methods for teaching. Traditional method help to provide theoretical knowledge but innovative techniques involves more retention .It actually help to build more impact on students minds with new e-learning method.
3dot provide Immersion transforms eLearning courses into engaging and enthralling eLearning experiences.
- WE Incorporate Realistic Situations And Characters
- DOT Create An Emotionally Engaging Storyline
- Let Online Learners Choose Their Own Path
- Remove Unnecessary Distractions
We are witnessing a transformation in the creation of knowledge, fueled by the impact of technology in the teaching and learning process.
NEW TECHNOLOGIES including laptops, tablets, Chromebooks and smartphones connect students and teachers.infuse the classroom with rich, dynamic, interactive digital content. NEW EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCES including flipped and blended learning that develop learner autonomy and independence. NEW BOUNDARIES made possible by technologies that allow learning to take place anytime, anywhere.
These elements of the modern classroom instill 21st century skills, inspire lifelong learning and prepare every child to be ready for careers, college and the real world. They also present a teaching and learning experience that is more:
We believe in these types of learning experiences. At 3dot, we design education technology solutions for the modern classroom that improve the impact of instruction and learning. Our technology solutions increase student engagement and teacher effectiveness, both inside the classroom and beyond.
|Module 01 Grammar and Vocabulary||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Parts Of Speech||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Modal auxillary Verbs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Implementation of Grammar in Sentence Formation||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Module 02 Communication Part 1||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Barriers of Communication||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Everyday Communication ( Introduction, Shopping Meeting friends, Traveling, Visiting a doctor Telephonic communication, Negotiation, At the movie Theatre, At the office, Meeting relatives)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Module 03 Vocabulary Building||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Reading Skills (Focus on Voice Modulation)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Audio Video Lessons||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Idioms Phrases & Proverbs||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Module 04 Role Play and Group Discussion||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Avoiding spelling mistakes and mispronunciations||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Module 05 Personality Enhancement||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Killing Nervousness and Building Confidence||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Body Language and Dressing Etiquettes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Module 06 Interview Skills||Yes||Yes|
|Personal Interview Techniques||Yes||Yes|
|Module 07 Presentation Skills||Yes||Yes|
|Vote Of Thanks||Yes||Yes|
|Module 08 Telephonic Etiquettes||Yes|
|Module 09 Email Etiquettes||Yes|
|Module 10 Corporate Etiquettes||Yes|
|Fine dinning and Etiquettes||Yes|
|Module 11 Exercises On Each Module||Yes|
3DOT Technologies has started by a Team of Very young and dynamic people with a motto to provide result oriented Training of Spoken English.
We have a very specialized method of Teaching based on Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening Activities. We have E- learning Module which completely focus on students speaking and Listening abilities. The methodology is very unique in nature.
The Spoken English Course is divided into two main areas Basic and Advance. The Basic course has motive to create interest among students and help them to create small sentences and speak as well. Advance course is meant for professionals with a vision to take them at advance level. We are a Leading Brand in Providing Spoken English Training in Pune.
Best English Speaking Tips
Only Speaking English does not matter now a days buts how fluently you are doing it that matters. Every Level People starts judging you the way you are speaking in English. That’s why we are giving 10 ways to improve your communication in better way.
1. Think in English
The mind is a powerful tool. Once you join good Spoken English Classes in Pune- Like 3DOT Technologies, Your mind starts motivating to Speak to yourself in English and let your thoughts about everything from the local train to the shopping list be in English! This process is very important and start of learning English.
2. Do not translate from your native language to English Lot of people start translating native language to English , this is not at all correct way to do it, do not ever translate from your native tongue. Doing this will not take you any further in your learning plus you end up becoming a joke. So, find out what the correct usage is by reading or asking someone.
3. Speak English at every opportunity Don’t worry if it doesn’t sound perfect at first. It’s like driving – initially, the traffic lights and other vehicles will give you a scare but after some practice, you can do it without thinking.
4. Learn sentences or phrases – don’t concentrate on single words Instead of concentrating on learning new words by themselves, try using them in a sentence. Learn as sentences, not single words. The aim is to get comfortable speaking; improving your vocabulary is a different lesson.
5. Listen to others speaking English Listen, listen, listen. Whether it is the radio or the television or a movie. Or a colleague or teacher who speaks good English. Keep listening. This will help you improve pronunciation and accent. Do not imagine that your speaking skills can be enhanced through reading alone.
6. Learn how to say the same thing differently As with other languages, so in English, one sentence can be framed in multiple ways, all conveying the same meaning. Learning these will help you form clearer and simpler sentences.
7. Make sure there is someone to correct you if you go wrong Making mistakes is natural. So there must be someone to correct your English. Speaking it incorrectly for a long time will imprint it in the brain and it’ll be hard to correct later.
8. Do not lose confidence It is common to lose your drive along the way but if you keep seeing results, no matter how tiny, it will keep up your motivation. So keep note of the little achievements and soon, they’ll add up to a big one – fluent spoken English!
9. Keep it simple Do not complicate your goals by trying to accomplish too much. Reading, writing, spelling, vocabulary – they will all come in due course. Your goal is to speak better English. Stick to it.
10. And most of all, have fun! If you imagine learning English as a fun contest or race, the sooner you will reach the end. So take joy in it and enjoy each moment of learning. If you look upon it as torture, that is what it will be and you wouldn’t make much progress. Use these 10 tips diligently to improve the way you speak English and thank us when you start seeing positive results. Feel free to tell us what you think about these tips and don’t forget to share what you found useful.
11. Practice | Practice and Practice This helps in Every Aspect, as it says Practice makes man Perfect , So guys all the best and practice good words and sentences. 3DOT Technologies-Best Spoken English classes in Pune