Welcome to 3dottechnologies, Pune's No.1 English Institute catering to people who are very good in their work and want to develop their English and Communication Skills. Also, enhance their confidence, public speaking, presentations, business English, email drafting and group discussion skills. We tech a Unique way our method is called "Need Based Teaching". In this method, we understand the student's requirement, current fluency in Spoken English. Based on all of these factors, our trainers create customized courses that help a student achieve his spoken Goals. We have successfully trained over 10 Million Individuals in his way.
Some of the main features are:
- Need Based Training for every student.
- Audio-video training sessions.
- Result oriented course content that achieves fluency in English and also develops public speaking, presentation, confidence and other skills.
- Pre-Assessment at the beginning of the course.
- 360 Degree Evaluation system.
- Regular Testing and monitoring in the class.
- Mid-Term Assessment to check on improvement.
- Individual Case file of each and every student.
- Certificate provided at the end of the course.
- Job Placement through regular Job Fairs.
- Presence all over Pune.
Importance of spoken English?
It is of very importance for a good quality job and career. Lots of accomplishments in life are greatly dependent upon the way you conduct yourself with the customers and delegates, particularly in the international companies. Even in the management jobs the high profile people also require a English. Yet again, it is not just to leave an showoff of stylishness however it is necessary to converse your important points in a different way.
“Come, join 3dottechnologies English speaking at BANER for the most rewarding career and prepare yourself for various International exams. We have lots of tricks, and experience in training corporate candidates with our unique way of teaching
Our course fees are quite affordable and Our certificate finds good value in the market. Grab the chance don’t loose it. Hurry up!!”